The US Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) is amending the Siluriformes fish (catfish) inspection regulations to list Vietnam as a country eligible to export Siluriformes fish and fish products to the US.
Vietnam is expected to face a 200,000 tonne shortage of pork in the coming months, said the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), which has proposed the government allow more pork imports to replenish the inadequate supply.
It has organized many activities, including establishing a startup page to disseminate, propagandize and update information on startup activities in the province, exchange forums for sharing and connecting startup activities and other events. BR-VT’s Startup Innovation Contest 2018-2019 attracted 66 registered projects. It expects to hold the 2019-2020 edition by the end of this year. […]
The reports come amid rising hopes that the two countries will sign a pact that declares an end to a trade fight that has disrupted the global economy. Officials have described the in-the-works agreement as a partial, “phase one” deal that is unlikely to fully address issues over technology theft that helped launch the fight. […]
The statement was made by Cao Hữu Hiếu, managing director of the Việt Nam National Garment and Textile Group (Vinatex) after the industry reported export earnings of $29.3 billion in the first nine months of the year. Hiếu said the result was due to the industry’s efforts to overcome difficult global economic conditions. To achieve this figure, solutions had been […]
Coffee exports reached 1.26 million tonnes, valued at US$2.17 billion, down 12.5 per cent in volume and 20.9 per cent in value compared to the same period last year. To get Vietnamese coffee into foreign distribution systems, the Ministry of Industry and Trade said it would implement the scheme to help Vietnamese enterprises participate in […]
CPI in the last 10 months rose 2.79 per cent. According to Đỗ Thị Ngọc, director of the GSO’s Price Statistics Department, high inflation rate in October was caused by the soaring price of pork, which climbed 7.85 per cent in the month after African swine fever decimated pork supplies. Pork was the main ingredient in […]
In a letter written to US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi and President of the Senate and Vice President Mike Pence, US President Donald Trump said he had suspended duty-free treatment of certain Thai products because the country had not taken steps to “afford workers in Thailand internationally recognised worker rights.” The US Trade […]
The opening ceremony saw the presence of National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan. Taking place until October 31, the fair showcases staples of 20 cities and provinces, include agricultural and forestry products, seafood, handicraft productions, fruits, and beverages. The event is co-hosted by the Agriculture and Trade Promotion Centre under the Ministry of Agriculture […]
The Netherlands and Vietnam have cooperated to promote agricultural development with many specific support programs for agricultural products. What fields will the two sides develop next? As a pioneer in circular agriculture, we look forward to working with Vietnam to seek innovative solutions and share knowledge to build a sustainable future for agriculture. In recent […]
The first batch of Vietnamese milk shipped to China is Vietnamese brand TH Milk Joint Stock Companyincluding pure sterilized fresh milk and sterilized fresh milk added with natural flavours. Six months after the signing of the Protocol, the General Administration of Customs of China on October 16 officially announced its approval for the import of […]
- Sáng 21/4, tại Trung tâm TDTT Gia Phú, Đoàn Thanh niên Bộ Nông nghiệp và PTNT cùng Mạng Nông nghiệp Việt Nam - Agrinews đã tổ chức khai mạc giải bóng đá mini Agri Connect Cup lần I -2019.
- Một vấn đề đáng báo động hiện nay là dịch tả lợn châu Phi đang diễn biến khó lường vì nguồn lây đa dạng, chưa có thuốc chữa, tỷ lệ chết 100%. Điều này không chỉ khiến người tiêu dùng hoang mang, lo lắng, mà còn ảnh hưởng không ít đến sức cạnh tranh của thị trường thịt heo trong nước. Đâu là giải pháp cho hiện trạng này?
- Khoai lang Gia Lai được chuyển xuống TP HCM tiêu thụ trong chương trình "Khoai lang nghĩa tình" đã đạt khoảng 70 tấn chỉ trong hơn 1 ngày
- “Khoai nghĩa tình” là chiến dịch do anh Nguyễn Tuấn Khởi – Giám đốc Ngân hàng thực phẩm – Food Bank Việt Nam khởi xướng. Đến thời điểm hiện tại, chiến dịch đã thu mua được hơn 150 tấn khoai lang Nhật, dự kiến con số này sẽ lên đến 400 tấn.
- Ngành nông nghiệp cần thay đổi để đạt mục tiêu là một trong những đòn bẩy giúp kinh tế "phát triển khá hơn vào năm 2035".