The Vietnamese government expects the economy to rebound from this year's pandemic-related problems to post 6-6.5 percent growth in 2021.
Over the last 10 years of developing farming chains and observing strict requirements, farmers who have earned annual incomes of billions of dong have been increasingly using digital technology.
According to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s Vietnam Administration of Forestry, the export value of wood and wooden products in the period was 7.32 billion USD, up 9.6 percent over the same period last year. The export of non-timber forestry products surged 21.6 percent, reaching 511 million USD. The US, Japan, China, the […]
According to statistics released by the Vietnamese Trade Office in Algeria, both the Algerian market and the African market in general have seen a high demand for rice consumption as a result of the increasing number of Asian workers based there. This boost in rice imports can largely be attributed to issues within Africa itself […]
According to the Department of Agro-Processing and Market Development under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the average export price of cassava and cassava products during the eight-month period was recorded at US$347.4 per tonne, a drop of 10.4% from the corresponding period last year. China remained a major export market for the country […]
According to the statistics released by the International Trade Commission, Germany imported 5,373 tonnes of pepper worth US$11.88 million from Brazil throughout the reviewed period, representing a decline of 13.8% in volume and 23% in value in comparison with the same period from last year. This has come alongside the Central European country increasing imports […]
Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung announced the target at a meeting Friday, saying the country has so far been able to sustain economic growth despite the many challenges brought by the pandemic, which have tipped some economies into recession. Dung also forecast GDP next year of 6.7 percent. To sustain growth, the […]
Following a long period of enduring a downward trajectory, Vietnamese tuna exports to the EU enjoyed a rise of nearly 65% in July. This growth has served to boost the proportion of total local tuna exports to the EU market throughout the seven-month period to more than 20%. Most notably, the nation’s tuna exports to […]
According to the Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers (VASEP), Vietnam is exempt from import tax on shrimp in the Republic of Korea up to 15,000 tonnes a year under the Vietnam-Korea Free Trade Agreement (VKFTA). Vietnam only ships around 2,500 tonnes. To utilise the opportunity, VASEP said shrimp exporters need to improve quality […]
According to the Vietnam Food Association, the price of Vietnamese export rice has experienced an upward trajectory in recent times, with the export price of 5% broken rice in August hitting a record high, even outstripping that of Thailand. Most notably, over the past three decades, this marks the first time that the country has […]
Accordingly, by 2025, the total salt production area will be maintained at 14,500 hectares for turning out 1.5 million tonnes of salt per year. In the period, investment is earmarked for building infrastructure and purchasing manufacturing – processing machines following market demand. Priority will be given to making quality salt products serving domestic demand. Capital will be poured into […]
- Kết nối thực phẩm trên nền tảng công nghệ là hướng đi mới mẻ mà một doanh nghiệp đang thực hiện nhằm đưa nông sản đến người tiêu dùng một cách nhanh chóng.
- Sáng 21/4, tại Trung tâm TDTT Gia Phú, Đoàn Thanh niên Bộ Nông nghiệp và PTNT cùng Mạng Nông nghiệp Việt Nam - Agrinews đã tổ chức khai mạc giải bóng đá mini Agri Connect Cup lần I -2019.
- Một vấn đề đáng báo động hiện nay là dịch tả lợn châu Phi đang diễn biến khó lường vì nguồn lây đa dạng, chưa có thuốc chữa, tỷ lệ chết 100%. Điều này không chỉ khiến người tiêu dùng hoang mang, lo lắng, mà còn ảnh hưởng không ít đến sức cạnh tranh của thị trường thịt heo trong nước. Đâu là giải pháp cho hiện trạng này?
- Khoai lang Gia Lai được chuyển xuống TP HCM tiêu thụ trong chương trình "Khoai lang nghĩa tình" đã đạt khoảng 70 tấn chỉ trong hơn 1 ngày
- “Khoai nghĩa tình” là chiến dịch do anh Nguyễn Tuấn Khởi – Giám đốc Ngân hàng thực phẩm – Food Bank Việt Nam khởi xướng. Đến thời điểm hiện tại, chiến dịch đã thu mua được hơn 150 tấn khoai lang Nhật, dự kiến con số này sẽ lên đến 400 tấn.