Vietnamese lychees, exported to Japan for the first time last month, are now being sold by Singapore’s largest retail chain, FairPrice.
Vietnam has exported fresh lychees to Japan for the first time after five years of negotiations and preparations to meet quality standards.
For instance, white leg shrimp of 100 shrimp per kilogramme size now cost 5,000 – 70,000 VND (2.74 – 2.95 USD), around 20,000 – 25,000 VND less than a year ago. The price of giant tiger shrimp in Ca Mau province has decreased by 40,000 – 70,000 VND compared to just a week ago. Chau […]
At a recent online conference to review the region’s rice growing in the winter-spring crop, Doanh highlighted the determination of the agricultural sector not to suffer from losses in the coming summer-autumn and autumn-winter crops. During the 2019-2020 winter-spring rice season, the Mekong Delta harvested 11.3 million tonnes of rice in conditions of severe drought […]
In March, the city’s CPI decreased 0.89 percent against the previous month, but rose 0.1 percent over December 2019 and 4.36 percent year-on-year. Seven out of 11 commodity groups recorded declining prices compared to February, with transport costs experiencing the highest fall of 4.19 percent as petrol prices sharply decreased over the period. It was […]
The rise was attributed to the increasing demand for food in January and February – the duration of the Lunar New Year (Tet), Lam told a press conference in Hanoi on March 27, adding that food and vegetable prices climbed up 13.21 percent and 4.14 percent respectively. The COVID-19 outbreak began in late January 2020, […]
Ho Quynh Hung, chairman of the director board and general director of the Dien Quang Lamp Joint Stock Company, said besides finding new suppliers of input materials at home and abroad, the company has boosted production of LED chips, an important raw material of LED lamps. Dien Quang’s high-tech factory producing LED chips was put […]
Under the project, the city will focus on models that cultivate flowers, ornamental plants, vegetables and fruits, and those that raise ornamental fish. The models use advanced farming techniques, organic fertiliser and efficient irrigation systems. The project will be implemented mostly in Ninh Kieu and Cai Rang districts. In Cai Rang, hi-tech urban agricultural models […]
The latest addition has brought the number of businesses operating in the field to 1,722. HCM City’s agricultural production value in the first quarter increased 4.3 percent year-on-year, according to the department. This is a positive sign amid the complicated developments of COVID-19, as the local agricultural sector is exerting efforts to ensure supplies of […]
The US, along with the Netherlands and China, remained the top three largest cashew export markets for Vietnam. The department said the country exported a total 50,700 tonnes of cashew nuts in the period, a year on year increase of 6.5 percent, but value fell 8.4 percent to about 357 million USD. The average export […]
“No locality will face a shortage of essential goods,” he said. Supplies will be sufficient to meet the needs of people, even when the pandemic prolongs for one month, two months, six months, or longer, he affirmed. In the worst situation, the ministry will ask the government to mobilise national reserves, he said. Deputy Minister […]
- Sáng 21/4, tại Trung tâm TDTT Gia Phú, Đoàn Thanh niên Bộ Nông nghiệp và PTNT cùng Mạng Nông nghiệp Việt Nam - Agrinews đã tổ chức khai mạc giải bóng đá mini Agri Connect Cup lần I -2019.
- Một vấn đề đáng báo động hiện nay là dịch tả lợn châu Phi đang diễn biến khó lường vì nguồn lây đa dạng, chưa có thuốc chữa, tỷ lệ chết 100%. Điều này không chỉ khiến người tiêu dùng hoang mang, lo lắng, mà còn ảnh hưởng không ít đến sức cạnh tranh của thị trường thịt heo trong nước. Đâu là giải pháp cho hiện trạng này?
- Khoai lang Gia Lai được chuyển xuống TP HCM tiêu thụ trong chương trình "Khoai lang nghĩa tình" đã đạt khoảng 70 tấn chỉ trong hơn 1 ngày
- “Khoai nghĩa tình” là chiến dịch do anh Nguyễn Tuấn Khởi – Giám đốc Ngân hàng thực phẩm – Food Bank Việt Nam khởi xướng. Đến thời điểm hiện tại, chiến dịch đã thu mua được hơn 150 tấn khoai lang Nhật, dự kiến con số này sẽ lên đến 400 tấn.
- Ngành nông nghiệp cần thay đổi để đạt mục tiêu là một trong những đòn bẩy giúp kinh tế "phát triển khá hơn vào năm 2035".