Vietnam exported 42,199 tonnes of cashew nuts worth 327 million USD to China in the first eight months of 2019, up 60.8 percent in volume and 35.4 percent in value year-on-year, according to the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
Vietnam’s coffee exports in the first nine months of this year fell by 13.3 percent in volume to 1.25 million tonnes and 21.9 percent in value to 2.15 billion USD compared with the same period of last year.
To stabilise the market and ensure supply in the last months of the year and the month before Tết festival in 2020, Trần Duy Đông, Director of the MoIT’s Department of Domestic Market, said the ministry will coordinate with ministries, sectors and localities in closely monitoring market situations and then send reports to the Prime […]
The Việt Nam Trade Office’s branch in San Francisco (US) said avocados are mainly sold at big supermarkets with large volumes, so they must meet the high requirements of the US market. Avocado distribution companies must be responsible for controlling the stages of a supply chain, from production to distribution, while exporters need to have […]
The ministry said the total rice export volume and value in the first nine months of this year reached 5.2 million tonnes and $2.24 billion, respectively. The figures represented a rise of 5.9 per cent in volume and a drop of 9.8 per cent in value compared to the same period in 2018. Of which, […]
In the first half of this year alone five fields with an average size of 100ha were created. More than 30 individuals, co-operatives, co-operative groups, and companies have joined hands with farmers to carry out the province’s large-scale rice fields and guarantee outlets for them. The programme, which began in 2012, is yielding positive results […]
Tạ Văn Đáo, deputy director of the province’s Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, said the project was part of the Central Party Secretariat’s Directive No 13 on strengthening the Party’s leadership in forest management, protection and development. “Over the years, local authorities have not paid enough attention to investment in production forests to enhance their value and contribute to local economic growth,” he […]
VietnamPlas has attracted more than 580 exhibitors from 18 countries and territories, including Austria, Australia, Belgium, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, the US and Việt Nam. They include extruder brands Everplast, Ming Jilee and Kim Minh; blow moulding machinery suppliers Chum Power, Quingdao Weier, Kim Cương […]
Vice director of the city’s science and technology department, Trần Văn Hoàng said at a press conference on Wednesday at least 30 speakers and experts along with 2,000 businesses, students and investors will join the event. Peter Vesterbacka is a global entrepreneur and brand communities creator from Finland; Dominic Mellor, the leader of the Mekong […]
According to the Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vietnam’s rice exports in the first half of the year experienced great challenges. Except for the Philippines that has made changes in its rice import policy, China, Indonesia and Bangladesh all imported much less in the first half of the year. The trend is expected to continue […]
The event, which kicked off on Tuesday, is showcasing the Southeast region’s achievements in the agro-forestry-fishery industries and its key farm produce besides machinery and equipment used in the agriculture sector. It is also displaying foodstuff, fruit, textiles and garments and handicrafts at 300 booths. Addressing the event’s opening ceremony, Nguyễn Xuân Định, vice chairman of the Central Executive […]
- Sáng 21/4, tại Trung tâm TDTT Gia Phú, Đoàn Thanh niên Bộ Nông nghiệp và PTNT cùng Mạng Nông nghiệp Việt Nam - Agrinews đã tổ chức khai mạc giải bóng đá mini Agri Connect Cup lần I -2019.
- Một vấn đề đáng báo động hiện nay là dịch tả lợn châu Phi đang diễn biến khó lường vì nguồn lây đa dạng, chưa có thuốc chữa, tỷ lệ chết 100%. Điều này không chỉ khiến người tiêu dùng hoang mang, lo lắng, mà còn ảnh hưởng không ít đến sức cạnh tranh của thị trường thịt heo trong nước. Đâu là giải pháp cho hiện trạng này?
- Khoai lang Gia Lai được chuyển xuống TP HCM tiêu thụ trong chương trình "Khoai lang nghĩa tình" đã đạt khoảng 70 tấn chỉ trong hơn 1 ngày
- “Khoai nghĩa tình” là chiến dịch do anh Nguyễn Tuấn Khởi – Giám đốc Ngân hàng thực phẩm – Food Bank Việt Nam khởi xướng. Đến thời điểm hiện tại, chiến dịch đã thu mua được hơn 150 tấn khoai lang Nhật, dự kiến con số này sẽ lên đến 400 tấn.
- Ngành nông nghiệp cần thay đổi để đạt mục tiêu là một trong những đòn bẩy giúp kinh tế "phát triển khá hơn vào năm 2035".